Information about the doctor Komendatiuk Nataliia Vasylivna
Work experience: 11 years
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Association of Pediatric Ophthalmologists;
- attended the following events: the Filatov Readings (Odessa), refractive plein air (Kyiv);
- attends advanced thematic training courses at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education (Kyiv);
- completed the course of eyesight correction;
- interested in self-development;
- periodically receives knowledge and masters skills at the conferences, lectures, seminars, in health facilities in Kyiv and Odessa;
- proficient in English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- pediatric ophthalmology (treatment and optometry).
- Common complaints: refraction abnormalities (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism), conjunctivitis, chalazion, diseases of the lacrimal ducts.
- "Because of all-round computerization there are more myopic children than before. My work focuses on myopia case management and lens fitting for short-sighted children."
- “It is very important to be able to win small patients and their parents over for detailed examination of eyes and vision. It s even more important for very young children.”
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I am find of books (classics, history and novels), there are a lot of authors. I love listening to audio books while driving. My children are my main asset and I devote all my free time to them. I always find time for self-development, reading medical literature. Also I like swimming, brisk walking, skiing in winter and seeing my friends.”
- “Don’t hesitate to consult a doctor when need be, don’t self-medicate with Google, check your children’s eyesight at least once a year and limit children’s use of gadgets.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “I appreciate comfortable working environment, many new devices for testing and registration of patients according to schedule.”