Work experience: 13 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- active participant in national and international conferences and congresses.
- author of scientific articles and publications in print media.
Areas of professional development:
- regularly attends international ophthalmic conferences, takes thematic improvement courses and master classes;
- constantly studies modern materials on ophthalmology;
- speaks English and sees foreign patients.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnostics and treatment of acute and chronic pathology of the anterior and posterior parts of the eye: blepharitis, chalazion, keratitis, conjunctivitis, dry eye syndrome, uveitis, hemophthalmos;
- refractive errors in children and adults: myopia, astigmatism, hyperopia, amblyopia;
- removal of foreign bodies of the cornea and conjunctiva;
- glasses and contact lenses fitting;
- emergency care in case of eye trauma;
- parabulbar and subconjunctival injections
- removal of chalazion for adults and children;
- removal of eyelid papillomas, cysts;
- removal of eyelid tumors;
- injection cosmetology: botulinum therapy, biorevitalization, mesotherapy.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- aesthetic medicine;
- injection cosmetology.
- “Vision is an invaluable gift of nature, which needs to be protected. Don’t self-diagnose and self-medicate. Don’t hesitate consulting your doctor.”