Information about the doctor Karulina Yuliia Vitaliivna
Work experience: 29 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University, faculty of pediatrics
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Association of Pediatric Gastroenterologists and Nutritionists of Ukraine.
- PhD thesis;
- author of 15 articles (including in international journals);
- 1 patent for an invention.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- lecturer at the Department of Pediatrics the Bogomolets National Medical University.
Areas of professional development:
- 1994: graduated from of the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University, the pediatrics faculty;
- following two years of residency and internship;
- since then up to now a lecturer at the Department of Pediatrics the A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University;
- since 2008 a pediatric gastroenterologist in the Dobrobut MC.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract motor function: constipation, reflux, gallbladder dysfunction;
- gastritis and duodenitis;
- pancreas diseases;
- food allergies;
- antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- diseases in older children: autonomic dysfunction, endocrine pathology, allergic diseases, eating disorders.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are traveling, theater, reading books and cooking. Favorite genres are science fiction, detective stories and historical novels."
- "I adhere to a balanced diet and daily routine."