Work experience: 25 years
- is the author of scientific reports on the surgical treatment of posthemorrhagic hydrocephalus in premature babies with extremely low body weight;
- studies an interdisciplinary approach in the treatment of polytrauma in children.
Areas of professional development:
- is a member of the Ukrainian Association of Pediatric Neurosurgeons;
- regularly takes part in international and national congresses, meetings, conferences;
- regularly takes practical internships on neurosurgery in Ukraine and abroad;
- takes part in foreign Hands on Workshop within his specialty;
- lectures on traumatic brain injury in children;
- undergoes internships in foreign clinics, studies special literature;
- is learning English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Common complaints: hydrocephalus, brain cysts; traumatic brain injury and its consequences; congenital malformations: spinal and cranial hernias; birth injury; tumors of the brain, bones of the skull. Spinal cord tumors; craniosynostosis; Chiari anomaly; Syringomyelia; pathological fixation of the spinal cord.
- “In this industry, there is a combination of micro- and endoscopic neurosurgery, the use of navigation neurophysiological equipment. This allows us to reduce the time of the operation, its invasiveness, and improve the quality of life of a patient.”
- “In pediatrics (childology), mutual trust between a doctor, a small patient and his parents is of great importance.”
- “A good surgeon will only operate when he has thoroughly studied the technique of this operation.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- ultrasound diagnostics.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are sports, traveling and reading books."
- “Do not leave babies unattended. Injury is easy to prevent, but sometimes it’s very difficult to treat.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “As for the work in the clinic, I would like to note the comfortable stay of both small patients with parents and medical staff, and also high level of technical support.”