Information about the doctor Churiumov Dmytro Semenovych
Work experience: 35 years
- Bogomolets Medical Institute on Kyiv specializing in general medicine
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Association of Ophthalmologists and Glaucomatologists of Ukraine;
- participant and speaker at congressesand scientific conferences of various levels and topics;
- regularly attends courses, seminars and webinars;
- engaged in self-education by reading books, encyclopedias, articles in periodicals and on specialized websites and by watching videos.
- author of more than 70 scientific papers devoting to eye injuries, glaucoma, physiology and electrophysiology of vision, retinal pathology and others;
- educational and teaching publications in ophthalmology.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- 1988 – 2018 (30 years): lecturer and assistant at the Ophthalmology Department of the A.A. Bogomolets Medical Institute, including teaching in English;
- engaged in creation and demonstration of educational videos and presentations in all educational areas for medical students and doctors.
Areas of professional development:
- 1988: after graduating with honors from the A.A. Bogomolets Medical Institute in Kyiv was appointed to work at the Ophthalmology Department of the A.A. Bogomolets Medical Institute;
- at the Ophthalmology Department was immediately involved in teaching (educational-methodical), scientific (electrophysiological examinations in retinal pathology), medical (including surgury, urgent duties in the Eye Trauma center and counseling in health facilities in Kiev) and other areas of the Department activities;
- conducted mass examinations of children and adults in several regions of Ukraine after the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant as part of complex mobile brigades;
- completed internships at workplaces and advanced courses at ophthalmological research institutes in Odessa and Moscow.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- various ophthalmological disorders: diagnosis, differential diagnostics, treatment, providing recommendations on treatment and prevention issues in outpatient and inpatient settings.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "I am interested in general areas of medicine (general pathology, clinical pharmacology, morphology, physiology, teaching, etc.), science, history, culture, ecology, philosophy, psychology, news, scientific and technological advances in medicine and many others."
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are tourism, cycling, photography, video, graphic works, presentations. I like to watch historical, popular science films and read books about the universe (astronomy, galaxies, stars, planets, including the Earth), nature, the phenomenon of life, flora and fauna".