Information about the doctor Bova Anastasiia Viktorivna
Work experience: 22 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Pediatricians, Ukrainian Academy of Pediatric Specialties;
- I regularly attend conferences with international participation, Prime Pediatrix, cycles of master courses, webinars.
- cycle of thematic improvement on children's infectious diseases.
Areas of professional development:
- work experience in a children's hospital (5 years);
- I study international recommendations, protocols for the treatment of acute and chronic diseases in children, observation of healthy children, attend thematic improvement courses, conferences, master classes.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- monitoring a healthy child from birth;
- vaccination (in accordance with the calendar and individual vaccination schedule);
- issues of nutrition and the introduction of complementary foods;
- pediatric reception of patients with acute diseases, diseases of the digestive system;
- management of children in the adolescent period.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "I am interested in everything related to pediatrics"
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "Travels in Ukraine and the world, mountain tourism"
- "Together with the parents and the child, we are a team. In interaction together, you can achieve the desired result. It is important to listen to the needs and wishes of the child and see an independent person in him. This is the only way to raise a happy, healthy person"
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "In a private clinic we have comfortable working conditions. We can examine a patient better – there are more opportunities to do this. In addition, here people are more likely to trust a doctor, they are focused on results"