Information about the doctor Bilash Nataliia Mykolaivna
Work experience: 13 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Association of Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists.
Areas of professional development:
- membership in associations, attending professional events;
- regular participation in seminars and scientific-practical conferences, annual participation in gastronomic schools and gastroenterology weeks;
- formation of necessary qualities, skills;
- development of existing skills and personal qualities that can be strengthened;
- eliminate shortcomings, barriers that reduce efficiency;
- self-realization (courses, books, trainings).
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- disease prevention;
- etiotropic, pathogenetic and symptomatic treatment, as well as screening for gastrointestinal cancer;
- early screening and prevention.
- "Currently, somatoform autonomic dysfunctions are gaining momentum."
- "The main thing in my work is the ability to differentiate the main thing from the information received."
- "A good doctor is a doctor who knows how to listen."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobby is travel. Of my favorite books at the moment - only medical.
- "No one canceled the check-up, and take care of the nervous system."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "The clinic is attracted by the high level and quality of examination."