Work experience: 22 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University;
- Ukrainian Military Medical Academy.
Areas of professional development:
- participates in advanced thematic trainings;
- delivered lectures on his specialty at health facilities on the job;
- continuously monitors scientific and practical medical literature;
- improves practical skills at work.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- urgent traumatology;
- conservative treatment of locomotor system disorders.
- Common complaints: locomotor system disorders; injuries.
- “Current trends are in increasing development of locomotory prosthesis, osteosynthesis improvement, broad use of minimally invasive arthroscopic treatment methods, development and implementation of modern diagnostic methods (MRI, CT, EOP) in practice.”
- “In my work it is important to be professional, patient, self-consistent and stress-resistant.”
- “A good doctor should be top professional in his clinical area, strong, versatile and independent-minded person.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I am fond of sport, involved in powerlifting and athletics. My favorite movies are Gladiator, Braveheart, Arn Knight, the Templar, Officers, Spring in Zarechnaya Street. My favorite books are The Master and Margarita”, “Gone with the Wind”, “Portrait of Dorian Gray” and others.”
- “Pay due attention to preventive measures and physiotherapy exercises. Consult your doctor promptly if you have any health problems. Be cooperative and adhere to treatment.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Strengths include decent working conditions, organization and coordination of medical care provision system, availability of modern diagnostic and therapeutic methods.”