Information about the doctor Balaban Kateryna Mykolayivna
Work experience: 35 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- regularly attends advanced thematic training on neurology, diabetology and deontology;
- participates in research-to-practice specialized conferences;
- author of articles and patents in the area of cerebrovascular pathology treatment including conditions complicated with cardiac pathology;
- continuously improves professional knowledge, studies medical literature and specialized Internet resources.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- vascular abnormalities;
- Common complaints: inflammatory conditions, brain injuries, cerebrovascular pathology, diseases of the peripheral nervous system.
- “It is important to find a psychological approach to every patient.”
- “A good doctor finds the underlying cause of disease and provides appropriate therapy as well as consults a patient on further preventive steps”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "Lead a healthy lifestyle, make physical exercises, swim, take care of your diet, control blood pressure and spend more time in the fresh air."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Medical Center is equipped with everything needed for rapid and all-around examination of a patient.”