International standards of assistance. Modern methods of treatment. Comfort and safety of a large clinic with 15 years of experience.
MAIN DIRECTIONS OF TREATMENT:
ENDOPROTESIS OF THE HALF-JOINT:
- Coxarthrosis (arthrosis of the hip joint).
- Aseptic necrosis of the hip joint.
- Fibrous or bone ankylosis of the hip joints.
- Tumor processes in the head and neck of the femur.
- Revision endoprosthetics.
- Intra-articular fractures of the hip joint.
- Femoral neck fractures.
- Transtrochanteric and subtrochanteric fractures.
- Post-traumatic arthrosis and pseudarthrosis of the femoral neck.
TYPES OF ENDOPROTESIS:
Fractures of all limb segments (using the worldwide classification of AO / ASIF fractures):
- Elbow / radius
- Tibia / fibula
II. ANATOMICAL LOCALIZATION
- Proximal segment
- Diaphyseal segment
- Distal segment
III. TYPES OF FRACTURES
- Simple fractures
- Complex fractures
- Multiple fractures
SURGERY OF THE BRUSH:
- Fractures of the bones of the hand and wrist.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Cubital canal syndrome, Guyon's canal syndrome.
- Knott's disease ("clicking finger").
- De Quervain's disease.
- Tumor diseases (hygromas, fibromas, vascular tumors, etc.).
- Injuries to the tendons of the hand.
- Damage to the nerves of the hand.
- Traumatic defects of the skin and soft tissues.
- Травматические дефекты кожи и мягких тканей
- Post-traumatic and post-burn deformities of the hand and fingers.
- Congenital deformities of the hand and fingers and their consequences.
THE CONSULTATION OF THE SPECIALIST IS NECESSARY FOR YOU ASAP AS POSSIBLE, IF YOU KNOW YOURSELF THESE SYMPTOMS:
- Joint stiffness in the morning.
- Pain with and without movement.
- Various hematomas.
- Limiting range of motion.
- Pain when moving.
- Inability to step on a limb.
- Joint pain that worsens with walking and is often symmetrical.
- Gait disorder.
- Limb shortening.
- Numbness and sensory disturbances.
We have created all the conditions for the most up-to-date and accurate diagnostics to be comfortable and affordable for you:
- Doctor's examination: careful examination, functional tests, explanation of all stages of treatment and rehabilitation.
- Computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging.
- Laboratory tests, which you can take in our clinic, and get results as soon as possible.
- Urgent surgical interventions as soon as possible (up to 6 hours).
- Only effective, modern drug treatment.
- The use of modern drugs for local drug treatment.
- Applying functional, comfortable fixation bandages (soft and hard).
- If necessary, closed reduction of fractures under conditions of adequate anesthesia - without pain and stress.
- High quality implants.
- Operating unit of the European level with the latest equipment.
- High-quality surgical and medical instruments.
- Modern suture material.
- High-quality consumables and implants for surgical treatment.
- Comfortable wards of the inpatient department with constant supervision of medical personnel.
- Detailed informing of the patient about each stage of treatment.
- The use of epidural anesthesia will help the patient to forget about pain in the early postoperative period.
- Use of modern endoprostheses.
- Verticalization of patients in the first hours after surgical treatment
- Individual approach to each patient, comfortable conditions of stay and excellent service.
- Using the most modern technologies and equipment.
- Classes with a rehabilitation therapist from the first hours after surgery
WHAT ARE TRAUMATOLOGY AND ORTHOPEDICS?
A traumatologist-orthopedist is a specialist whose competence includes diagnostics and the development of effective treatment regimens for injuries and pathological processes in the organs of the musculoskeletal system. He will help with congenital or acquired pathologies of joints, bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
Traumatology is considered one of the oldest areas of clinical medicine. Its main task is to study sprains, fractures, dislocations, and combined injuries of elements of the musculoskeletal system. The activities of a traumatologist in Kyiv include the development of methods of treatment, diagnosis, and prevention of the consequences of traumatic effects on bones and their surrounding tissues. Orthopedics is a science that deals with problems of the musculoskeletal system, provoked by congenital or acquired diseases. The professional tasks of an adult and pediatric orthopedist-traumatologist in Kyiv include the treatment of deformities of the musculoskeletal system, including curvature of the spine.
Practicing specialists rely on the latest discoveries in the field of chemistry and bioengineering, develop advanced technologies for immobilizing damaged bones, and techniques for performing surgical interventions through small incisions. A good orthopedic traumatologist in Kyiv focuses on new drugs that significantly speed up the recovery process.
WHEN YOU NEED THE HELP OF A DOCTOR TRAUMATOR-ORTHOPEDIC
The main direction of the doctor's work is the treatment of pathologies such as:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system, associated and not associated with injuries;
- abrasions - minor damage to the skin;
- wounds - various violations of the integrity of tissues, often requiring surgical treatment;
- bruises are injuries affecting soft tissues. In Kyiv, a good traumatologist will assess the degree of violations, select the most effective treatment and help to avoid possible complications;
- concussions - brain dysfunctions resulting from trauma;
- fractures are one of the most common reasons for consulting a traumatologist in Kyiv. They represent violations of the integrity of bone tissue caused by traumatic effects, less often - by a chronic disease;
- dislocations - a pathological change in the ratio of articular surfaces against the background of injuries or violations of the integrity of the articular capsule in destructive processes (arthritis, arthrosis);
- tendon tears;
- muscle tears;
- crash syndrome (prolonged compression syndrome) is a consequence of prolonged (4 hours or more) compression of tissues with impaired blood supply. After the removal of the mechanical factor, the formed toxins spread throughout the body, causing poisoning and dysfunction of several organs and systems.
Online consultation with an orthopedic traumatologist will help you determine the tactics of further action.
IN WHAT SITUATIONS YOU MUST HAVE CONSULTATION
A doctor's help is needed if the following symptoms are present:
- intense pain;
- deformation of the injured limb;
- pathological mobility;
- crepitus (crunch when probing),
- dysfunction (severe limitation of mobility);
- general deterioration after injury.
The above manifestations may indirectly indicate a concussion. In some cases, you can call a traumatologist at home. Urgent care is needed in the development of traumatic shock, manifested by lethargy (confusion), shortness of breath, pallor of the skin, tachycardia, and a sharp drop in blood pressure.
WHAT KIND OF HELP DO TRAUMATOLOGISTS IN KYIV PROVIDE?
Consultation with a traumatologist (online or when visiting a hospital) is required when urgent measures need to be taken after an injury. The orthopedic surgeon deals with routine treatment. When contacting an orthopedic traumatologist online for a fracture or when diagnosing a pathology, the victim is referred for an X-ray. The image allows you to see the damaged bone tissue in all details.
At the next stage, the fragments are repositioned (giving the bones the correct anatomical position) and their immobilization using a plaster cast or osteosynthesis using metal structures. The placement of the retaining pins can be carried out under local anesthesia. The testimony of the professionalism of the specialists is the reviews about the surgeons-traumatologists in Kyiv, which you can read on our website: https://www.dobrobut.com/.
In case of joint dislocation, anesthesia, reduction, and fixation of the injured limb in a motionless position is carried out. Indications for surgical correction are flat feet and joint deformities (for example, bumps at the base of the big toes). In case of irreversible changes in the background of arthrosis, trauma surgeons can completely replace the affected joint with a high-tech endoprosthesis.
Have problems with the musculoskeletal system? Do not postpone a visit to a specialist or a call to a traumatologist! Remember - the earlier you start adequate treatment, the faster you can achieve complete recovery!