Diadynamic therapy (DDT) is a physiotherapeutic method based on utilization of diadynamic currants.
- enhanced blood circulation in the operative area
- improved nutrition of tissues
- excretion of harmful metabolic products
- contribution to relief of inflammatory processes
- relief of pain and burning
Indications for diadynamic therapy:
- neuralgias, blows, damaged ligaments
- rheumatoid arthritis
- varicose disease
- obliterating endarteritis
- dyskinesia of the stomach, biliary and urinary bladder
- peptic ulcer disease, gastric ulcer etc.
Counterindications for diadynamic therapy:
- urolithiasis and cholelithiasis
- use of cardiostimulator