Work experience: 15 years
Areas of professional development:
- regular attendance of conferences, cycles of thematic improvement;
- observing specialized literature;
- Foreign experience - speaks English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- pediatric appointments;
- evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of functional state in children during the first year of life;
- diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases in children.
- “Pediatrics never stands still and develops every day.”
- “A good doctor is an attentive and responsible specialist who never stops growing and as a professional.”
- “It is important to explain to the parents of young patients what is happening to their child, and then they will fully implement all prescription of the specialist.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I love to paint and often practice yoga.”
- “Under no circumstances, you should not self-medicate! Perform all prescription of the specialist.”