Work experience: 29 years
- M.I.Pirogov State Medical University in Vinnitsa;
- Ukrainian Military Medical Academy
- PhD (gastroenterology);
- holds one patent for invention and one efficiency proposal;
- co-author in two monographs, 3 guidelines, author of 26 papers in medical periodicals.
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Ukrainian Gastroenterological Association;
- participates in the Annual National School of Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists of Ukraine, conferences on gastroenterology, therapy and dietetics;
- systematically attends advanced thematic training;
- lecturer of the Military Therapy Chair at the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy;
- continuously upgrades his professional level;
- receives patients from abroad (with interpreter), proficient English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis of functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- prevention of exacerbations and relapses of digestive system chronic diseases.
- Common complaints: functional diseases (dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome, biliary tract dysfunction); organic diseases (gastroesophageal reflux disease, gastritis, peptic ulcer, hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, cholecystitis; cholelithiasis, pancreatitis and colitis); acute digestive disorders (diarrhea); parasitic diseases.
- Trends in gastroenterology: “Screening and prevention of gastroenterological and oncological diseases, affordable treatment of hepatitis C with modern medicines, treatment of comorbidities (for example, metabolic syndrome, autoimmune pathology and skin diseases), using the principles of evidence-based medicine in gastroenterology.”
- “A good doctor is one that adequately and qualitatively meets the patient’s expectations and convinces the patient to maintain a healthy lifestyle.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- medical psychology;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- I like science fiction by Jules Verne, Ray Bradbury, Ivan Efremov, Herbert Wells and Colin Wilson.
- “Be happy at all events!” “I am trying to prove to my patients that a person with healthful mind means healthy body and both means total health”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “There are comfortable working conditions for a doctor and a patient and it is possible to examine and treat a patient according to the upgraded medical guidelines”