- I.Ya. Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- Systematically attends international conferences in Great Britain, Germany, Check Republic, Poland.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- treatment of joint injuries and diseases;
- arthroscopic joint surgery: rehabilitation of crucial ligament; rehabilitation of rotator cuff; repair of shoulder-slip; repair of articular cartilage pathology; correction of meniscus pathology; repair of adhesive capsulitis.
- therapy of bone fractures and fracture consequences.
- 'Arthroscopic surgery is booming, which favors to maximal quick recovery of joints strength and health. It is also specific that a whole range of such interventions is performed in Dobrobut Medical Network. Ukraine is in step with international tendencies in traumatology.'
- 'I mainly deal with patients having sports injuries. It is very important for us to assure so that they will regain their strength not only for 'normal life' but for 'professional' one as well. And, it should be done both in professional and quality manner. A good doctor must explain a patient the essence of their illness and treatment method – its details, advantages and disadvantages. A patient has to know all the details prior to starting treatment. A good doctor is the one who treats his patients as his relatives.'
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- 'I spend my free time with my family'.
- 'One must address a doctor timely. The sooner you call on a doctor, the more qualitatively we will be able to help you.'