Work experience: 8 years
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics;
- 2016: completed residency in pediatrics at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- 2020: received specialization in childhood infectious diseases;
- attends research-to-practice conferences, seminars in the specialty;
- continuous online training;
- intermediate English skills.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- case management from birth to adulthood;
- diagnosis and treatment of children's infectious diseases; respiratory pathologies, gastrointestinal tract disorders and other diseases in children.
- "Pediatrics is entirely based on the principles of evidence-based medicine."
- “I work with children, so in my practice it is necessary to take into account the physiological and psychological characteristics of every child.”
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are tourism and active recreation. Favorite movies - "Forrest Gump", "The Green Mile", "The Truman Show". Favorite books - "The Dark Tower" by S. King, "1984" by J. Orwell, "Black Obelisk" by E.M. Trailer".
- “Maintain a healthy lifestyle, trust your doctor. Show interest in modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of certain diseases. Vaccination is compulsory."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "Professional growth, access to modern diagnostic and treatment methods and electronic medical records are main strengths of the clinic.”