Information about the doctor Velykyi Oleksandr Mykolaiovych
Work experience: 25 years
Areas of professional development:
- graduated from pediatric orthopedic courses in Vienna, Austria;
- co-author of the article The Metabolic Role of Vitamin D3 Deficiency in Development of Pathological Conditions in Organism published in the collection of scientific articles for the first Belarusian Biochemical Congress (Grodno);
- attends advanced thematic training on pediatric orthopedics and traumatology with international participation;
- uses materials from the official websites of the European Association of Trauma Orthopaedists to upgrade his professional knowledge and skills.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- conservative treatment of scoliotic spinal deformity in children.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic creates conditions for spending for a patient as much time as needed due to the clear organization of the working process.”