Information about the doctor Shapovalova Valentyna Viktorivna
Work experience: 19 years
- M. Gorky Donetsk State Medical University
- is the Candidate of Medical Sciences, specialty Rheumatology;
- the Senior Researcher on Cardiology;
- the author of more than 50 scientific articles, 2 patents, reports at conferences.
Areas of professional development:
- received specialization in the specialty Cardiology and Ultrasound Diagnostics;
- has foreign experience: Berlin Heart Academy (Berlin, Germany), Selesian Center for Heart Diseases in Zabrze (Zabrze, Poland), Fortis Malar Hospital (Chennai, India), the Republican Scientific and Practical Center Cardiology of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus;
- has 15 years of teaching experience in higher educational institutions.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- observation and treatment of patients before and after cardiac surgery, including heart transplantation;
- “Medicine is not an exact science. Miracles also happen here! You have to struggle to the last breath for your life.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- “In order to achieve a positive result, first of all, you need to trust your doctor.”