Information about the doctor Sachenko Yan Viktorovych
Work experience: 8 years
- Kiev City Medical College No 4;
- A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University.
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- 2013: Fundamentals of podology: instrumental and hardware treatment;
- 2014: Ingrown nail, plate dystrophy, onycholysis, treatment of the nail plate affected by fungal and bacterial lesions;
- 2014: Treatment and curing of foot problems: hyperhidrosis, hyperkeratosis, calluses, cracks, plantar warts;
- 2015: Scalpel. Techniques for cutting with a hollow blade and OR blade. Resection of lateral ridges and marginal resection;
- 2015: Ortonixia. Nail plate restoration. Correction systems;
- 2016: Reconstruction of the nail. Prosthetics of the nail plate with acrylate and gel systems;
- 2016: Small orthopedics, manufacturing of orthoses at the school of podology HELLMUT RUCK GmbH (Germany, Stuttgart);
- 2016: Cosmetics of Hellmut Ruck GmbH Peclavus (Germany, Stuttgart);
- 2016: General podology, instrumental treatment. Corrective system. Golden plate (GOLDSTADT) and ORTOGRIP system (Germany, Stuttgart).
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- medical pedicure;
- treatment of the foot with hyperkeratosis;
- treatment of cracks;
- removal of core calluses, corns;
- treatment of the nail plate affected by fungal and bacterial infection;
- recovery after traumatic dystrophy;
- elimination of subungual hematomas.
- "For years or even decades you unsuccessfully treat nails affected by fungus with different dermatologists, systematically remove ingrown nails with surgeons, suffer from core calluses that reappear after removal/ freezing/cauterization. Maybe it's enough to ‘treat’ consequences? There is only one reason for all problems associated with nails and feet: we are walking! The main negative factors are: WHATfootwear we walk in, HOW we walk and HOW we care for it. If you ignore these factors and fail to address them, then the consequences cannot be removed. Would you like to solve this problem once and for all? Then I'll see you at my office."