Work experience: 1 year
- Ukrainian Medical Academy of Poltava
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- attends congresses of children's urologists of Ukraine;
- speaker at the "PedSmart" master course;
- participant of annual conferences and master classes of doctors of surgical specialties;
- constantly participates in webinars (Ukrainian and foreign) and conferences.
- co-author of the patent "Laparoscopic hernioplasty according to a new modification", together with Ponomarenko M.V.
Areas of professional development:
- 2012-2018 studies at the Ukrainian Medical Academy in Poltava;
- 2018-2021 studies at the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyka in the specialty "Pediatric surgeon";
- 2021, studying at the Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education in the specialty "Pediatric urologist";
- correspondence part of the internship at the Regional Children's Hospital, Cherkasy;
- 2021-2022, pediatric surgeon at the State University "Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology named after OHM. Lukyanova National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine";
- 2022, a urologist at the Department of Abdominal Surgery at NDSL "OKHMATDYT";
- continuously studies thanks to foreign sources (web conferences and master classes, studies foreign literature): International journals: "Journal of Pediatric urology"; European medical platforms: "European Society for Pediatric urology";
- works and operates with one of the best children's urologists of Ukraine - M.V. Ponomarenko, who daily gains invaluable experience working with the most complex urological cases.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of various disorders of the urinary tract (upper and lower);
- conservative treatment of acute and chronic urinary tract infections;
- management and treatment of patients with complex pathologies of the urinary system;
- treatment of anomalies of genital development;
- surgical treatment: microsurgery, reconstructive surgery;
- neurourology: management of patients with one of the most complex pathologies - neurogenic bladder; carrying out a high-quality and full-fledged diagnosis of it: a complex urodynamic examination.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "I like nephrology very much and in the future, I think I will study it too"
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "Work is my hobby. I live by her. And in between, when there is time and energy, I study the Dominican bachata dance"
- Do not "google", no matter how much you want to. It is better to go to several specialist doctors in order to get an alternative opinion, but do not "Google"!
- Find your doctor. You should trust its instructions and not adjust them yourself.
- The doctor should convey information in a form that is easy for you and be able to understand the most difficult pathology and present it to you in the simplest possible terms.
- Trust young doctors. Not always experience = mind and vice versa. After all, young specialists learn and learn from the experience of foreign colleagues from the very first steps of their medical practice.
- Feel free to ask even the strangest (in your opinion) questions.