- Kharkiv Medical Institute
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Kharkiv Neurological Union;
- member of the International Organization for the Fight against Stroke (UAFS);
- member of the Pain Control International Union.
- postgraduate studies at the Institute of Neurology, Psychiatry and Narcology of the State Medical University of Ukraine;
- candidate of Medical Sciences.
Areas of professional development:
- internship at the Kharkiv Regional Clinical Hospital. Specialization - neurology (adult);
- defended a candidate's thesis on the topic of ischemic stroke;
- many years of work in the department of vascular pathology (stroke unit, intensive care unit);
- work as the head of the spine and peripheral nervous system pathology department;
- work as the head of the hospital's medical service;
- rich experience of working in international research projects;
- multiple participant of international and national conferences, symposia.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of various types of dizziness (vertigo);
- treatment of migraine and other types of headache and facial pain;
- treatment of chronic pain, somatoform vegetative disorders, sleep disorders, emotional sphere;
- treatment of patients with risk factors for cardiovascular diseases (primary and secondary prevention of stroke);
- treatment of patients with pathologies of the spine and peripheral nervous system with moderately severe pain syndromes.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "I have experience in treating patients with complex somatic pathology (cardiological, endocrinological). Therefore, I am constantly improving my experience in the treatment of hypertension (this is important for patients at risk of stroke), analysis of hematological indicators (this is of great importance for differentiating a persistent type of cephalgia), diagnosis of various types of inner ear disease (as probable factors of complaints with which the patient can turn to neurologist) etc."
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I spend time with my family. Hobby - interior design (I get pleasure from how much the appearance of the house can be changed with small details). When I have free time, I watch psychological detective series."
- "You need to take care of your health no less than your appearance. Don't forget to make an appointment with a doctor if nothing worries you yet, but you have some risk factors (heredity or others), so that you don't have to spend more time and money on treatment for something that could have been prevented. If you have confidence in a particular doctor, follow all his recommendations. There must be feedback or re-consultation to carry out the necessary correction of treatment. Only by having trust and a dialogue with your doctor will you be able to get the desired treatment result."