Information about the doctor Matviichuk Roman Hryhorovych
Work experience: 14 years
- Bukovina State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- Completed 3-year internship in the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education at the Children’s Clinical Hospital No 2 OKHMATDET;
- from 2011 attended various advanced thematic training courses for doctors at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate;
- co-author of articles in the Children's Surgery journal.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- emergency care in pediatric surgery, surgical treatment of wounds;
- observation of children with surgical pathology;
- outpatient operations;
- abdominal surgery.
- Common complaints: acute appendicitis, dolichocolon, umbilical and inguinal hernia, phimosis, purulent-inflammatory diseases of the soft tissues.
- “The main trend is minimally invasive surgery.”
- “This is complexity in making diagnosis because my patients are young children.”
- “A good doctor is competent, sociable and positive.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobby is sports tourism and my favorite book is Hospital in Depopulated Area by V. Volkov.”
- “I recommend an active lifestyle and outdoor activities.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “I appreciate comfortable working conditions in the clinic.”