Work experience: 14 years
- Medical Institute of the Ukrainian Association of Folk Medicine;
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyka
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Member of the Kyiv Society of Neurologists;
- Regular professional development at international conferences and specialized thematic improvement courses, Rivista Neurologia Italiana and other foreign publications.
Teaching and / or lecturing:
- Lecturer at the Neurology Department of the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets 4, 6th year;
Areas of professional development:
- The main speaker and leader of seminars for family doctors and general practitioners on the topic: "Pain syndrome in the therapist's practice. Clinical cases";
- Speaker at scientific conferences;
- The author of the medical blog: "Simply about the complex. Answers of a neurologist";
- Co-author of the rehabilitation program: "Healthy spine in 15 days";
- I take part in television programs as a consultant and speaker.
- International conferences and specialized thematic improvement courses;
- Fluency in Italian and English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Orphan (rare) diseases;
- Anomalies of the development of the nervous system and their consequences;
- Consequences of birth injuries;
- Vertebrogenic diseases and pain syndromes (sciatica, back and neck pain);
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system (neuritis, polyneuropathy) Cerebrovascular pathology (vascular dementia, stroke prevention, chronic cerebral circulation disorder);
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis;
- Migraine and headache;
- Demyelinating diseases;
- Head and spine injuries;
- Tumors of the central and peripheral nervous system;
- Vegetative dysfunctions and emotional disorders;
- Violation of sexual function.
- The most common complaints for referral: headache; dizziness, unsteadiness when walking; ringing in the ears, noise in the head; pain in the back, neck, face, limbs; muscle weakness, rapid fatigue; periodic visual disturbances; numbness in the limbs; a feeling of interruptions in the work of the heart, palpitations, a feeling of lack of air, fear of death; sleep disturbance; erectile dysfunction and/or ejaculation of non-infectious origin.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- Orphan (rare) diseases;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- Fishing, painting, theater, fire shows, personal growth and development, fiction.
- To prevent back pain, the following rules should be followed: do not lift weights of more than 5 kg; everything you carry, keep it at chest level, press it to your body; you lift "from the floor", sitting down like a weightlifter; do not make sudden movements, especially turns of the body when leaning; keep your back straight; when carrying loads, try to evenly distribute the load on both hands. Use a cart, a bag or suitcases on wheels, backpacks on both shoulders to carry; if you often work at the computer, then the monitor should be opposite you, you should sit leaning on the back of the chair, the back should be straight, but somewhat relaxed; periodically take breaks from work for gymnastic warm-up; shoes without heels are as harmful as shoes with high heels. Correct selection - no higher than 5 cm; do not overcool, avoid stressful situations, they lead to spasm of the back muscles; get an orthopedic mattress, pillow, insoles, chair (for the selection of orthopedic products, you should contact a specialist); physical activity is mandatory, but the type of exercise (swimming pool/Pilates/Yevminov board, etc.) must be agreed with a neurologist or orthopedist based on your individual spine condition. Bless you!