Information about the doctor Kuptsova Tetiana Petrivna
Work experience: 20 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Ukrainian Academy of Dermatovenerology;
- participant of the Kiev Dermatological Days event;
- takes dermatoscopy courses;
- member of the professional educational Dermatology Grand RoundsClub
- lectures sponsored by Chicco Company
- lectures at the Club of Moms and Atopic School
- has publications in the Baby and My Child, magazines, on forums;
- author of articles on the online portal for parents Childbrand;
- appears on Dobrobut TV;
- participated in a TV interview with the Loreal Academy
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- atopic dermatitis;
- viral, fungal and bacterial skin infections;
- diseases of the sebaceous and sweat glands;
- pigmentation disorders;
- hair diseases;
- papulo-squamous dermatoses;
- removal of molluscum contagiosum.
- “Regularly I go in for sport, eat healthy food and communicate with children."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- gastroenterology as a very common cause of skin problems.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I ski, skate, swim in the pool. Favorite movie - "Pay another". I am fond of reading books on psychology"
- "Follow your doctor's recommendations"
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "In the work of a doctor in a private clinic, his time is valued, there is the possibility of an individual schedule, and the relationship of patients to their health is more valuable (payment for services rendered more often leads to the implementation of recommendations). There are also comfortable working conditions and a well-coordinated team."