Work experience: 34 years
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- attended the Conference Genetic Aspects of Oncology;
- completed advanced thematic training course Breast Health.
Areas of professional development:
- internship in cancer surgery;
- clinical experience in the city Oncology Center.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diseases of the mammary glands in women.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "I am interested in the social and psychological aspects that affect breast disease."
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobby is traveling. As for literature I prefer classics."