Information about the doctor Husakova Yuliia Oleksandrivna
Work experience: 15 years
- Kharkiv National Medical University;
- Kharkov Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education.
Areas of professional development:
- pediatrician of the first category;
- 2001-2008: worked as a nurse;
- 2005-2007: attended residency training at the Kharkov Oblast Clinical Hospital
- since 2008 - a pediatrician;
- member of the Eastern Ukrainian Academy of Pediatrics;
- in 2012 specialized in ultrasound diagnosis at the Kharkov Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- in 2014 specialized in pediatric neurology at the Kharkov Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- regularly attends advanced thematic training, research-to-practice conferences, congresses, seminars, training courses in pediatrics and pediatric neurology;
- proficient English.
- “My recommendations to patients are based on modern international guidelines. I attend research-to-practice conferences, congresses, seminars, training courses. I use clinical guides from specialized Internet resources and study periodical scientific and practical literature. I receive continuous medical education at the BMJ Learning.”
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- infant management;
- breastfeeding issues and complementary feeding;
- work with adolescents;
- diseases of the upper respiratory tract;
- vaccination of children and adolescents;
- diseases of the nervous system;
- infectious diseases;
- allergic diseases.
- “A pediatrician is the first doctor in a person’s life, because it is very important, especially in childhood, to prevent the disease and if it did happen, in time to recognize the first signs timely. The baby cannot talk about his health, but a good doctor has a keen eye. Our task is to help parents raise a healthy and happy child."
- “A good doctor continuously develops professional level and keeps up with advanced medical technologies.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobby is my family.”
- “My recommendations are a healthy lifestyle, sports, walking, healthy food, active rest and healthy sleep.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The Medical Center is well equipped to provide a modern level of medical care. Advanced diagnosis procedures, a wide range of laboratory tests and comfortable conditions for the doctor’s work and patient’s stay are its evident strengths.“