Information about the doctor Babinska Oksana Ivanivna
Work experience: 4 years
- Bukovina State Medical University;
- PL Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- Member of the public Organization: "All-Ukrainian Association of Neurology and Reflexology", "Association of Neurologists of Ukraine", "Association of Neurologists of Kyiv", and "Ukrainian Association for Stroke Control".
Areas of professional development:
- In 2021 she received a specialization in "Functional Diagnostics";
- 2020 - 2021 - underwent botulinum therapy for migraine and upper extremity spasticity.
- I regularly attend neurological workshops, schools, and international conferences.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Vascular diseases of the CNS - the consequences of strokes, chronic cerebral ischemia;
- headache - migraine, headache from stress and excessive use of analgesics and cluster headache;
- somatoform autonomic dysfunction;
- back pain - vertebrogenic, radicular, and muscular-tonic syndromes;
- cramps (painful muscle cramps);
- diseases of the peripheral nervous system - neuritis, neuralgia, poly-, and mononeuropathy;
- shingles and postherpetic neuralgia;
- consequences of traumatic brain injuries;
- diagnosis of demyelinating and neurodegenerative diseases;
- post-Covid syndrome.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- I like to discover new places, taste previously unknown traditional dishes of different nations, and go hiking. As for books, my favorite is "White Fang" by Jack London.
- Each person is a unique and inimitable organism that needs an individual approach. Do not forget that no one will save your health better than yourself, but doctors will help to overcome the disease. And the main thing in treatment is the treatment of a person, not just the results of examinations.