The foot is the part of the human body carrying the greatest load when walking, and very often it is traumatized. Therefore, regular foot hygiene is not enough to maintain a healthy foot. To identify and prevent the development of various foot pathologies that can provoke aesthetic defects and pain you should consult a podiatrist at least once a year.
- Podiatrist consultation945 uah
During the service, the doctor will conduct a detailed examination and help identify:
- deformation or ingrowth of the nail plate;
- hyperkeratosis (keratinization, corns);
- cracks in the heels and soles of the feet;
- hyperhidrosis (sweating);
- onychomycosis (fungal infection);
- core and superficial corns;
- development of diabetic foot.
Before starting the examination, the foot is disinfected, after the examination, the doctor will give his recommendations for care and, if necessary, prescribe treatment.
Children from 1 year old can receive counseling in the presence of their parents.
The consultation is not carried out in case of acute inflammation of the skin and feet.
The consultation lasts 30 minutes.
Price: according to the current price list.