Work experience: 23 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Academy of Pediatric Specialties;
- participation in conferences and congresses devoted to pediatrics, infectious diseases, children's allergology and children's immunology;
- master classes on immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases;
- participation in events organized by UAPS;
- participation in the Ukrainian-Lithuanian School of Respiratory Diseases and the Vilnius International School of Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergology;
- thematic improvement courses: "Tuberculosis in children and adolescents", "Immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases", "Modern diagnosis of allergic diseases (with elements of molecular diagnostics)";
- breastfeeding training workshop;
- training course for training breastfeeding consultants according to WHO/UNICEF "Milk Rivers of Ukraine" guidelines and instructions.
Areas of professional development:
- in 1999 she graduated from the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets;
- in 2000, she completed an internship in the specialty "Pediatrics";
- in 2014, the highest qualification category of doctor in the specialty "Pediatrics" was awarded.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of children aged 0 to 18 years;
- vaccination of children, taking into account their age and possible violations of the vaccination calendar;
- development of individual child vaccination schedules;
- conducting preventive examinations of children aged 0 to 18 years;
- patronage of children of the first year of life, including counseling of parents on nutrition, introduction of complementary foods, etc.;
- providing assistance to the nursing mother in establishing effective breastfeeding, as well as teaching the correct attachment of the child to the breast;
- counseling and support of the whole family in matters of breastfeeding and care for a newborn child;
- preparation of medical documentation.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- "I read specialized medical literature and medical periodicals on pediatric allergology, hematology and dermatology."
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "In my free time, I like to knit, sew, and spend time with my family."
- "Take care of your health and the health of your relatives, get vaccinated, regularly visit your doctor for preventive examinations. Be sure to find time for yourself personally and for your favorite activities that inspire you."