Information about the doctor Utkina Kateryna Volodymyrivna
Work experience: 20 years
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Ukrainian Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (UADV)), a member of the All-Ukrainian Association of Specialists for Applied Aesthetics;
- constantly improves her professional level by attending advanced thematic training courses, specialized congresses, and conferences;
- has a specialized education in trichology (treatment of hair and scalp), cosmetology;
- proficient in English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- general dermatology;
- children's dermatology.
- Common complaints: general dermatology; diagnosis and treatment of viral diseases of hair, nails, skin; diagnosis and treatment of infectious skin diseases; diagnosis of skin neoplasms; diagnosis and treatment of pustular skin diseases; diagnosis and treatment of parasitic and fungal skin diseases; diagnosis and treatment of seborrheic conditions of the skin of the face, body and scalp.
- “At the moment, hardware technologies, both therapeutic and diagnostic, are developing rapidly.”
- “A dermatologist needs a high level of empathy. The ability to conduct high-quality differential diagnostics is very important, because often skin manifestations occur in case of diseases of the endocrine, digestive and other systems, as well as n infectious diseases.”
- “A good doctor has good medical intuition and is able to inspire confidence and optimism in his patient.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- oncology and oncological surgery;
- “It is important to firmly believe in the success of treatment, not to be shy to put questions to your doctor, to be ready for cooperation, because the direct care is a joint work.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The advantages of private medicine are obvious. These are high-quality service, convenience for a doctor and a patient, enough time that you can devote to a patient.”