Work experience: 22 years
Areas of professional development:
- visits the Congress of Pediatricians of Ukraine every year;
- took a course of advanced training on specific subjects Management of Patients with Congenital Heart Disease in the Pre-and Postoperative period;
- enhances her professional knowledge and skills by attending conferences, congresses, lectures, reading professional literature and communicating with professionals of pharmaceutical companies.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- She deals with diagnosis and treatment of childhood diseases, in particular, viral diseases, gastroenterological disorders and infections.
- “The most positive trend in pediatrics is the fight against uncontrolled and unjustified use of antibiotic therapy”
- Specifics of working with patients: “Sometimes it is not easy to cope with some parents’ personalities and to find the right approach to the child, so as to provide quality and efficient examination.”
- “A good doctor should be attentive, thoughtful, knowledgeable and have hunger for knowledge and self-improvement."
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I like cinema, in particular, such movies as Pokrovsky Gates, Cruel Romance, the Shawshank Redemption. My favorite books are: The Final Diagnosis, Airport (Arthur Hailey); a series of novels the Cursed Kings by Maurice Druon; Singing in Blackthorn by Colin McCullough; practically all books by Sidney Sheldon.”
- “Keep a healthy lifestyle.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Doctor’s working load in terms of the number of patients is very reasonable and we have a wide range of examinations, manipulations and consultations by medical specialists for our clients."