Information about the doctor Moskalenko Roman Vitaliiovych
Work experience: 14 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University;
- National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyka
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the Ukrainian Antiepileptic League;
- member of the European Headache Federation (EHF).
Areas of professional development:
- regularly attends conferences and congresses with international participation, thematic improvement courses, trainings, master classes, takes online training, continuously engages in self-education;
- has completed medical English courses, speaks English at a high level and accepts foreign patients;
- studies medical literature in English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- headaches and facial pains (episodic, chronic), including complex cases;
- multiple sclerosis;
- Parkinson's disease;
- back pains of various origins (vertebrogenic and myofascial);
- vertigo of various origin (DPP, vestibular neuronitis, vertigo of central origin and others);
- cerebrovascular diseases, including acute stroke, stroke sequelae, and stroke rehabilitation;
- vascular encephalopathies;
- mononeuropathies and polyneuropathies of the upper and lower extremities;
- cranial neuropathies;
- essential tremor;
- restless legs syndrome;
- anxiety, depressive disorders, panic attacks, sleep disorders and psychosomatic disorders;
- dementia and cognitive impairment;
- consequences of nervous system injuries;
- a disease caused by the herpes virus (Herpes Zoster);
- implementation of blockades.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- cerebrovascular pathology;
- vascular malformations;
- brain injury;
- neurotic disorders.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I like to study foreign languages, travel, read."