- Bohomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- held a course in the management of patients with heart defects (Warsaw);
- participated in the annual conference of the European Association for Intensive Therapy (ESICM 26th Annual Meeting, Paris);
- with the aim of professional growth, constantly reading the publications in the native and foreign issues in English specialized on topics of anesthesiology and intensive care;
- tending to apply modern methods of anesthesia and guided by the facts of evidence-based medicine in medical practice.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- cardiac anesthesiology;
- intensive therapy of postoperative cardiac surgical patients.
- cardiac ischemia;
- heart defects;
- heart failure.
- “The work of the anesthesiologist of the Cardiac Surgical Department implies monitoring and support of the patient’s cardiac activity at every phase of the treatment process. A good doctor is a sensitive, intelligent, polite and considerate person. But the main thing is that he should be a professional.“
- About the Tendencies in Anesthesiology: “The age range and the scope of diseases where anesthesia is applied during surgical operations, are expanding. Short-acting drugs are used for more controlled and prolonged anesthesia.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- ultrasound diagnostics;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobbies are literature and traveling. My favorite authors are Chekhov, Bulgakov, Remark, Solzhenitsyn. I like watching the films of Almodovar and Alexander Dovzhenko.“
- “Take care of your heart from the young age. When problems appear, it’s impossible to return your heart to the same state that it was in your youth.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The availability of a big selection of modern equipment and medicines to treat patients. These are the main advantages of a clinic at a level such as Dobrobut.”