Information about the doctor Matiash Yurii Oleksandrovych
Work experience: 26 years
- Bogomolets National Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- member of the Ukrainian Stroke Association;
- completed a cycle of internships and information courses on manual therapy at the Ukrainian Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics;
- attended the thematic courses Reflexotherapy for Diseases of the Nervous System, advanced thematic training cycle “Actual Issues of Neurology”;
- attends national conferences and conferences with international participation on topical issues on the diagnosis and treatment of the CNS diseases;
- author of articles in International Neurological Journal, Endovascular Neuroradiosurgery, Man and Medicine and Family Medicine;
- presented on TV educational or thematic programs on Channel 5, STB.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- back pain;
- somatoform disorders;
- comorbid nervous system manifestations.
- Common complaints: “I treat patients with diseases or conditions beyond the experience of a family doctor.”
- “The main trends include rational approach to diagnosis and treatment, rational preventive measures, absence of polypharmacy, rapid provision of high-tech care and early rehabilitation.”
- “A good doctor is friendly to a patient and colleagues, organized, not instructive and perceiving medicine as an art.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- orthopedic dentistry.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "My hobbies are music and car travel."
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic administration is interested in providing most comfortable conditions for a patient and a doctor. High standards of service quality, collegiality, interest of all clinic staff in the high performance standards, regular events for expanding the level of general and specialized medical knowledge are features of this health facility.”