Information about the doctor Lytvynova Nataliia Oleksandrivna
Work experience: 31 years
- Lugansk State Medical University
Areas of professional development:
- participates in the work of endocrinological societies;
- regularly attends All-Ukrainian conferences on endocrinology;
- attends advanced thematic training courses.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- treatment of 1 and 2 type diabetes mellitus;
- treatment of thyroid pathology;
- pregnancy management;
- obesity management.
- “Unfortunately, we observe a significant increase of patients with diabetes mellitus, thyroid pathologies and obesity."
- “I should prove to a patient the benefits of proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle."
- “A good doctor always finds an individual approach to every patient.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- internal medicine;
- functional diagnostics.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I love to go for an outing. I also like reading books, my favorite writers are Feodor Dostoevsky and Leo Tolstoy.”
- Y advice is proper nutrition, physical activity and observance of the work and rest regimen.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Doctors have enough time to communicate with patients, have more opportunities for examination.”