Information about the doctor Kovalenko Oksana Anatoliivna
Work experience: 20 years
Areas of professional development:
- completed advanced thematic training Optometry and Contact Vision Correction, Eye Microsurgery with IOL Implantation Methods and Phacoemulsification, Pre-certification cycle of training;
- regularly attends medical research-to-practice conferences on treatment of ocular diseases, follow-up examination of patients;
- author of two publications;
- regularly attends scientific conferences, congresses and symposia in Ukraine.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory, vascular and degenerative ocular diseases;
- complex cases of inflammatory diseases of the ocular anterior segment.
- Common complaints: refraction pathologies; inflammatory, vascular, degenerative eye diseases; glaucoma.
- “Basically I would like to mention development of outpatient surgery, use of femto-picosecond lasers, development of hi-tech multifunctional devices for diagnosis, new medicines and methods for treatment of retinopathies.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “I like cinema. My favorite movie is The Memory Diary.”
- Aes debitorem leve, grave inimicum facit - A trifling debt makes a man your debtor; a large one makes him an enemy. This means nothing above measure.
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “Here there is a possibility to provide completed advanced diagnosis and treatment services.”