Information about the doctor Kopchak Kostiantyn Volodymyrovych
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- completed correspondence postgraduate studies at the Institute of Surgery and Transplantology. Wrote and defended a thesis for obtaining the scientific degree of candidate of medical sciences on the topic "Diagnosis and surgical treatment of patients with tumors of the large papilla of the duodenum";
- defended a thesis for the degree of Doctor of Medical Sciences on the topic "Justification of the diagnostic program and tactics of surgical treatment of patients with cystic pathology of the pancreas";
- has 30 scientific works in the scientific metric database Scopus (h index - 2);
- Laureate of the State Prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology (2015);
- senior researcher of the National Institute of Surgery and Transplantology named after O.O. Shalimova National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Participates in scientific topics of the department as a co-executor and responsible executor;
- leading researcher of the National Cancer Institute. Participates in scientific topics of the department as a co-executor;
- co-author of more than 170 scientific works, including 2 monographs.
Areas of professional development:
- leading doctor-surgeon of the highest category of the "Dobrobut" medical network, deputy medical director for oncology;
- graduated with honors from the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets;
- completed an internship and a master's degree at the Department of Thoracoabdominal Surgery of the National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupyka, received a master's degree in medicine;
- is a permanent member of EPC, IAP societies. Faculty member EDS. Official representative of Ukraine in the EPC youth organization;
- gave oral and poster presentations and lectures at International surgical week, EPC, EDS, IHPBA, EHPBA;
- participates in international projects on cystic tumors of the pancreas;
- Associate editor of BMC Surgery magazine;
- organized the EDS postgraduate course in Kyiv in 2019;
- for the first time in Ukraine, he performed the following laparoscopic surgical interventions: pancreatic tumor enucleation, cystenterostomy, distal resection of the pancreas with and without splenectomy, pancreatoduodenal resection.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- consultative assistance to patients, participation and independent performance of operative interventions.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I like to spend time with my family. My favorite movie is "Notting Hill", favorite writers are Paolo Coelho, Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt.
- "I monitor my health with a good mood and walks in the fresh air. I advise the same to my patients."