Work experience: 15 years
Areas of professional development:
- dr. Khvorostiana is the second category pediatrician;
- participates in research-to-practice conferences, seminars and lectures on pediatrics;
- regularly attends training courses, courses of advanced training on specific subjects;
- studies medical literature and visits medical websites for upgrading professional level;
- worked as as a pediatrician in the department of infectious disease and as an urgent pediatrician in the hospital emergency room.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- observation of children from birth till adulthood;
- infant nursing care;
- treatment of respiratory infections;
- treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and urinary system infections.
- common complaints: acute respiratory infections; upper and lower respiratory tract diseases; pediatric infectious diseases; urinary system infections.
- “Recently in pediatrics we have increasingly more options for accurate diagnosis of many infectious and somatic diseases.”
- “Our patients are not always ready to speak about their complaints. It is therefore necessary to have knowledge and understanding of the anatomical and physiological nuances of growing child organism, specifics of various diseases in children, which differ from similar diseases in adults. A child and an adult suffer from diseases in a different way, and this should be taken into consideration.”
- “A good doctor is a doctor, to whom a patient wants to come again. Our small patients are especially sensitive in this relation.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “My hobby is sport. Also, I am fond of children.”
- “Pay special attention to the prevention of diseases. Timely apply for medical care.”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “This clinic supports the integrated approach (diagnosis, related medical specialists) for diagnosis and treatment of not a separate body organ but the child's organism as a whole.”