Information about the doctor Burbaieva Svitlana Anatoliivna
Work experience: 18 years
- Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- Ukrainian Military Medical Academy.
Areas of professional development:
- Dr. Burbaieva is the first category physician, received a specialization in gastroenterology on the basis of the Shupik National Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine; specialization in ultrasound diagnostics on the basis of the Ukrainian Military Medical Academy;
- is a member of the Association of Gastroenterologists of Ukraine;
- is a regular participant of the National School of Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists;
- annually takes part in domestic and foreign conferences and symposia on gastroenterology, therapy, dietetics;
- takes specialization courses in related specialties (ultrasound diagnostics), advanced thematic training courses in dietetics and nutrition;
- studies specialized literature, medical Internet resources;
- is proficient in English
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Identification of functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (dyspepsia, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation and diarrhea), biliary system; connection with vegetative dysfunctions. The use of various stress tests during ultrasound examination;
- treatment of acute exacerbations of chronic diseases of the digestive system, cardiovascular, bronchopulmonary and urinary systems.
- “In our century, new diseases in gastroenterology have appeared, which can be called “diseases of civilization,” since the younger generation is in chronic stress caused by the accelerated pace of life. It is important to find out the factors that resulted in the appearance of complaints and symptoms at the early stages of the disease development.”
- “A quote from the classic of A.P. Chekhov “The profession of a doctor is a heroical deed, it requires selflessness, purity of soul and of thoughts.” Not every doctor can do it.”
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- medical psychology;
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- “At my free time I read books, watch movies on a big screen, travel. My favorite writers are A.P. Chekhov – of classics, and Arthur Haley – of the contemporary writers."
- “Health is the least benefit in youth and the greatest one in old age. Protect your health from a young age!”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “In the clinic of this level there is every opportunity for a careful and individual approach to each patient, a high level of diagnosis and treatment at all stages of care.”