Information about the doctor Babun Dmytro Valentynovych
Work experience: 20 years
- Vinnytsia National Medical University named after M.I. Pirogov;
- Private educational institution "Business School" IMU-Kyiv".
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- Conservative treatment of diseases of the spine and joints: arthritis, osteoarthritis, synovitis, deforming osteoarthritis, spondyloarthritis, and osteochondrosis of the spine;
- Treatment of stress lesions of the musculoskeletal system: epicondylitis, tendinitis, tendovaginitis, rotator cuff syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, trochanteritis, and plantar fasciitis - "heel spur";
- Deformities of the musculoskeletal system: scoliosis, chest deformity, post-traumatic deformities:
- Rehabilitation and restoration of range of motion after immobilization, injuries, and surgical interventions.
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
- The use of stem cells in orthopedics and traumatology.
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- Hobbies - fishing, hunting, and mushroom picking.
- Favorite movie - "The Smell of a Woman".
- Favorite book - "The Master and Margarita".
- I recommend leading an active lifestyle and exercising.