Information about the doctor Bablyak Oleksandr Dmitrievich
Work experience: 29 years
Membership in associations, societies; attending conferences, thematic improvement courses:
- member of the European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons;
- member of the Association of Cardiovascular Surgeons of Ukraine.
- doctor of Medical Sciences.
Areas of professional development:
- in the past - lecturer in the Department of Surgery;
- author of more than 100 scientific publications;
- publications in the most well-known European magazines on cardiac surgery (EJCTS).
- did more than 1500 operations on the heart during the last 5 years;
- fluent in English.
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- surgery in the elderly;
- coronary bypass with the use of arterial shunts;
- plastic surgery of the mitral valve;
- the whole range of cardiac surgical care.
- The most common complaints are: damage to the coronary vessels and valvular heart disease; another pathology of the heart.
- “At the moment in the field of cardiac surgery, there are such tendencies as the older age of patients, the widespread use of minimally invasive and valve-conserving methods, and arterial shunts application.”
- “Patients are afraid of heart surgery because they think it’s too difficult. But in the hands of professionals, any complicated heart operation becomes easy for patients.”
- “A good doctor is one who treats a patient, not a disease.”
- “Do not be afraid!”
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- “The clinic has the opportunity to use any necessary materials and methods to treat the patient.”