At the policlinics, “Dobrobut" holds a wide range of laboratory, instrumental and diagnostics studies in various fields.
Diagnosis of Internal Diseases:
Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Daily monitoring of electrocardiogram
- Video endoscope - an examination of the upper (fibrogastroscopy) and lower (colonoscopy) gastrointestinal tract using an endoscope with pictures displayed and recorded on an electronic medium
- Ultrasound of the abdomen, pelvis, kidney, thyroid
- Doppler examination of the vessels of the head, neck, limbs
- Radiographic studies
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- CT scan
- Cardiotocography - continuous synchronous recording tone of the uterus and the fetal heart rate
- Colposcopy with pictures displayed
- Pelvic ultrasound
Diagnostics using the video endoscope system ENT combine.
Spirography - graphic registration of lung volume changes.
During the ultrasonography a three-dimensional reconstruction of the examined organs can be performed, with recording the information on electronic media.
Ultrasound at the place of the patient's stay can be available.