Work experience: 22 years
- Luhansk State Medical University;
- Kharkiv Academy of Postgraduate Education;
- L. Shupyk National Postgraduate Medical Academy;
- Dnipropetrovsk Medical Academy of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
Areas of professional development:
- member of the European Association of Pediatric Urology;
- regular attendance of specialist conferences, one of the latest is a master class featuring English professors in Lviv;
- attendance of thematic extension courses;
- participation in themed programs on the leading Ukrainian TV channels "Tonis", "Kiev", "ICTV";
- implementation of up-to-date know-hows of foreign colleagues during surgical treatment of serious pathologies: hydronephrosis, hypospadias (abnormal development of penis).
Priority areas in clinical practice:
- surgical treatment of young patients with the least traumatic methods: laparoscopy, endoscopy, microsurgery, reconstructive and plastic surgery;
- examination and conservative treatment of various forms of bladder disorders (inflammatory and neurogenic disorders, congenital malformations);
- treatment of acute and chronic urinary tract infections;
- management of patients with congenital anomalies of urinary system;
- treatment of congenital malformations of external genitalia.
- "60% of all receptions is preventive examinations, and the rest are the children with genital and urinary system disorders. Most often these are the anomalies that require surgical intervention. Diagnostics is done in an outpatient clinic, and treatment is taken in an in-patient hospital. A tricky thing about a child, especially a very small one, is that they will not say: "It hurts me here". We have to determine the problem ourselves and as soon as possible start tackling it. But the most important thing in urology is not to do harm. In fact, many diseases may self-heal without surgery. The main thing is not to miss the opportunity: either the doctor should just observe the anomaly, or it already requires an operation"
- "A doctor should emanate kindness. Ideally, he is endowed with a great sense of humor which brings people together. A good doctor is the one that is able to put himself in the patient’s place. But, more importantly, a doctor must be like an angel for people - they turn to him, and he is able to save them"
Tell us about your professional interests other than your specialization:
Hobbies, favorite movies, books:
- "I love arranging parties to pass the time with my friends. I took an interest in playing the guitar. My son started to attend a music school that made me refresh my guitar skills. Also, I go in for sports and practice yoga. This helps to relax the body and rejuvenate"
- "The main thing is a periodic preventive medical examination. For all they may say, preventive medicine is very important. Once a year a child must be examined by a urologist. Also, if there are any changes in urinalysis, a pediatrician should refer the child to an additional consultation to a urologist. There is a great variety of pathologies, which have no symptoms, and such anomalies can be revealed only during a medical examination"
Advantages of MM 'Dobrobut':
- "In "Dobrobut" Medical Network we strictly adhere to our local protocols that comply with the recommendations of the European and the American Urological Association. All urological pathologies are treated according to the European standards, and you can’t but rejoice."